Check Out Our Latest Article on DonorSearchApril 22, 2020
We are thrilled to be featured on the DonorSearch blog.
Here at Globalfaces Direct, we know that face-to-face fundraising can be a valuable method for organizations looking to increase their sustaining donor base. However, we also know that these campaigns can require an investment of time, effort, and other resources to truly be successful.
We believe that it’s essential to truly plan ahead to make the most of your first face-to-face fundraising campaign launch. That’s why we’ve written this article, titled “Face-to-Face Fundraising: 5 Ways to Improve Your First Launch.”
In it, we contributed thought leadership on the 5 key aspects that can guide a face-to-face fundraising campaign to success. This includes:
- Intentional decision-making when deciding which type of F2F to pursue.
- A masterful F2F fundraising ask.
- A plethora of data and a plan for post-campaign analysis.
- A multi-channel stewardship approach.
- A team of F2F fundraising experts to help guide the way.
To explore our recommendations in-depth, read our latest article on the DonorSearch blog.