Team Manager, Outbound SalesOctober 20, 2020
Our Contact Center, the HIVE, is looking for a Team Manager, Outbound Sales to lead a team of Outbound Sales Representatives who are responsible for providing our clients with best in class fundraising services. The Outbound Sales Team is accountable for developing, qualifying and closing donors for the assigned campaign(s) through powerful, curated storytelling and cold calling.
The Outbound Sales Team Manager, reporting to the National Director, Call Center Sales & Operations, will play a key role in leading and managing the highly visible and motivated Outbound Sales Team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas by acquiring a high volume of quality donors for the best charities in North America by following up from initial door to door fundraiser engagements on lapsed files and/or cancelled donations. The successful candidate will be a valuable contributor to organizational sales strategy trailblazing a new revenue stream for Globalfaces Direct while empowering communities overseas by conveying their stories and transforming the perspective of Canadians on the shape of charitable giving.
As an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company, we are seeking passionate sales leaders who are excited about developing a new business unit and the people within it. Successful candidates will have strong leadership capabilities, experience in sales coaching and mentoring, and ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment with a strong drive for results. Our sales leaders have exceptional business
Work type: Fulltime. Flexibility with evening hours and weekends may be required.
Office Location: Leslie and York Mills Rd., North York
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Bonuses + Benefits
- Hire, train and manage team of Outbound Sales Representatives;
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through regular coaching, daily broadcast of results at pre-shift huddles, and creative incentives;
- Design and run onboarding to set new hires up for success in their roles;
- Identify and execute against developmental needs of Outbound Sales Representatives through listening in on calls, call recording and role-plays to create a high-performance culture;
- Regularly report on Team/Individual performance against KPIs (conversion rate, SPH, average donation value);
- Support the execution of new campaign launches, processes and procedures including but not limited to script development;
- Own the outbound sales activities through making recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity;
- Work closely with Operations Manager to make recommendations on process improvements;
- Escalate concerns and being creative in recommending solutions for day to day challenges;
- Manage and upkeep attendance database;
- Personally hold an individual contributor quota and enthusiastically engage prospective & lapsed donors to understand their needs, customize our offering and ultimately acquire monthly donations to meet individual and team weekly sales targets;
- Find personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the entrepreneurial spirit of Globalfaces Direct.
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales management or sales development management with a consistent proven track record of overachievement of quota expectations both as a Manager and Individual Contributor.
- Experience in fundraising in non profits and/or social enterprises is a plus.
- Proven experience successfully hiring, training and managing people to achieve performance goals.
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills with an innate ability to be charismatic, socially intelligent, and persuasive.
- Competitive drive, internally motivated to hit the ground running and exceed targets.
- Bold, willing to take risks and think outside the box to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Digital literacy skills; ability to juggle several online platforms and use a soft-phone program.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What we can do for you:
- Training, ongoing coaching and career development.
- Great team environment full of like-minded people in an exciting, fast-paced, outbound environment.
- Meritocracy based company with a commitment to develop and promote the right people from within the organization.
Globalfaces Direct is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.