Supervisor (Call Center)December 18, 2018
We are looking for someone upbeat, outgoing, friendly, and professional with a good work ethic to join our team!
Job title: Supervisor, Call Center
Work type: Full-time
Working Hours: Flexible Schedule
Office Location: Victoria Park and Sheppard Ave, North York
Compensation: This is a salaried position (compensation depends on skills and experience)
What we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- A collaborative and interactive team environment
- A professional and casual dress code
- The chance to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential within the Call Center team as well as the larger organization
- Coordinate and direct the daily operations of a team of 12-15 employees as well as contribute to the success of your function through your leadership role within your peer group.
- Provide daily coaching and feedback, recognize and reward accomplishments and contributions, introduce new processes and procedures, and track performance to achieve set goals.
- Process exception items, resolve complex issues, review and recommend system modifications, conduct quality reviews, and monitor daily business.
- Interact directly with partners and groups within the organization and will be accountable for deliverables to them on a daily / monthly basis.
- Track and develop talent within your team to prepare and produce future leaders.
- Recommend human resources’ actions such as hiring, corrective action, terminations, salary actions, and promotions.
- College diploma or equivalent experience in related industry
- 1-3 years of call center experience preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, and management
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents
- Listening skills
- Internal Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Quality Management
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards
- Dependable, and able to maintain confidential information