Quality Assurance AnalystJune 30, 2020
GlobalFaces Direct offers consolidated fundraising services that reach beyond the scope of traditional fundraising. We create, implement and manage fundraising campaigns on behalf of many of the world’s most prominent charitable organizations.
We are a full-service, private fundraising corporation that provides donor services from inception (or lead generation) through stewardship. We welcome dynamic, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want the opportunity to grow their career.
To support and develop the standard for optimal performance of the Contact Centre Operations, the Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) will measure and evaluate the quality of inbound and outbound calls to assess agents’ customer service and sales-assist aptitude, technical accuracy, and compliance to process and policies. Reporting to the Team Manager, Quality Assurance, the QA Analyst will be an integral part of upholding the standard for a donor centric culture and be accountable for:
What you will do
- Daily call monitoring and evaluation of inbound and outbound donor interactions performed by CSRs,
- Maintain superior knowledge of quality and compliance standards,
- Support in the development of scorecards and KPIs to enable the transformation of CSRs’ roles to expand into a “sales-assist” capacity,
- Identify gaps and trends within the organization focusing on a cohesive end-to-end donor experience,
- Use quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at a team and individual level, Escalate concerns identified and be creative in recommending solutions for day to day challenges,
- Support the execution of new launches, processes and procedures by closely monitoring and providing feedback on successes and opportunities,
- Conduct and participate in weekly calibration sessions with the Leadership team,
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed,
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for Leadership communicating outcomes of quality assessments,
- Identify skill development needs to meet quality standards and to enhance the overall donor experience,
- Perform other duties as required including but not limited to supporting inbound call queues
What You Will Bring to GFD
- 2 years of call center phone experience; or
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience in (corporate/retail environment)
- Experience/familiar with quality control processes and/or assessments.
Your Technical skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS office applications
- Tech savvy in general computer/laptop navigation
- G-Suite proficiency
Your Skills, Competencies, Qualities & Abilities
- Communicates well, both written and verbal
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with an ability to recognize missed opportunities in creating a holistic donor experience
- Ability to develop in-depth understanding of all programs and charities
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with a solution-oriented approach
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Reliable and responsible – able to work effectively with minimal supervision on routine tasks that require completion to strict deadlines
- Team player
- Bilingual in French and English (asset, not required)
- Completion of post-secondary education; Diploma or Degree (preferred)
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.