Outbound Sales RepresentativeJune 3, 2020
As an energetic and tenacious sales professional, you will acquire donors on behalf of the charitable organizations we represent.
You will be part of a progressive, innovative and highly skilled team with a proven record for success. As you grow your rewarding and profitable career with GFD, you can expect mentorship from some of the most Senior Executives in the industry and be part of an exciting new chapter in our growth.
We provide comprehensive paid training, a competitive base salary plus generous bonuses as well as benefits.
What you will do
- Persevere and acquire donors from our latent donor pool to re-engage them with our NFP clients.
- Skillfully use campaign details to gain commitment from donors, while presenting its benefits and value.
- Ask pertinent questions to overcome objections in order to seal the deal.
- Record donor information accurately in our computer system using our proprietary programs.
- Forge ahead and over challenges to meet daily targets and facilitate future donor acquisition.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of client campaigns in order to speak to it.
- Keep records of calls, acquisitions and record useful information.
- Maintain minimum conversation rates against leads provided
What You Will Bring to GFD
- Minimum 1 year of proven outbound sales experience while meeting daily targets.
- Sales/Donor acquisition experience in the NFP industry is preferred but not required.
Your Technical skills
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), and Google Suite
- Ability to learn and work in multiple systems simultaneously.
- Technical aptitude to learn and apply new applications and software programs.
Your Skills, Competencies, Knowledge & Abilities
- High energy and passion for sales.
- Persistent, focused and results-oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills and skilled in negotiations.
- Ability to ‘sell’ and deliver fantastic customer service on each call.
- Ability to successfully relate to all personalities and temperaments to secure a sale.
- Ability to multi-task;simultaneously listening, entering data while thinking about options to offer donors.
- Persistent, focused and results oriented!
- Capable of driving sales through all available channels .
- Completion of post-secondary studies in business administration or related programs, or
- Combination of education and experience
Note: Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs is highly desired in this role.
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.