Outbound Sales RepresentativeJanuary 28, 2021
At Globalfaces Direct, we work with North America’s best charities to bring their fundraising goals to life by finding and engaging socially committed donors. Our vision is to acquire and retain more nonprofit donors than any other organization in North America.
Our Call Center, the HIVE, is looking for highly talented, competitive sales professionals to grow our outbound sales team and provide our clients with best in class fundraising services. If you are like-minded, passionate about making a difference and have incredible sales skills to offer, we are looking for you to join us as an Outbound Sales Representative!
The Outbound Sales Representative will report to the Outbound Sales Manager, and is responsible for acquiring a high volume of quality donors for the top charities in Canada. Following up from initial door to door fundraiser engagements, the Sales Representative will engage in value-based selling, further the charity relationship with potential donors, and ensure the success of key fundraising campaigns. This individual will play a key role in not only helping to empower communities overseas by conveying their stories, but also help transform the perspective of Canadians on the shape of charitable giving.
As an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company, we are seeking individuals who are excited to trailblaze the development of a new business unit and revenue stream. Successful candidates would be motivated to develop as sales professionals, engage in personal growth, and seek advancement opportunities within Globalfaces Direct.
Job title: Outbound Sales Representative (Telefundraising, Call Center)
Work type: Opportunities available for both part-time and full-time positions. Flexibility with evening hours required.
Office Location: Leslie and York Mills Rd., North York
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Bonuses
- Enthusiastically engage prospective & lapsed donors to understand their needs, customize our offering and ultimately acquire monthly donations to meet individual and team weekly sales targets.
- Execute against departmental sales strategy, tracking results and ability to quickly develop creative new strategies with an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Develop creative solutions to challenges faced by donors such as payment methods, technology issues, representative verification, and charity knowledge.
- Find personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the entrepreneurial spirit of Globalfaces Direct.
What You Bring:
- 2 years of experience in sales as an individual contributor
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills with an innate ability to be charismatic, socially intelligent, and persuasive
- Competitive drive, internally motivated to hit the ground running and exceed targets
- Friendly, motivated and perseverant self-starter with the ability to engage with a wide range of personalities on the phone.
- Bold, willing to take risks and think outside the box to problem solve in a timely manner.
- An instinct for team playing and the desire to be part of a successful, hardworking, results-oriented and supportive team.
Passion for making an impact.
- A proven understanding of the complete sales cycle from rapport building, needs analysis through to objection handling, and closing.
- Goal-oriented to meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly targets and activities.
- Participate and contribute in daily team huddles to build sales skills, support team learnings, and refine daily sales tactics.
- Digital literacy skills; ability to juggle several online platforms and use a soft-phone program.
What we can do for you:
- Training, ongoing coaching and career development
- Great team environment full of like-minded people in an exciting, fast-paced, outbound environment
- Meritocracy based company with a commitment to develop and promote the right people from within the organization
In order to apply to our Outbound Sales Representative position, please send a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
Globalfaces Direct is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.