Human Resources (HR) CoordinatorNovember 4, 2020
You will work directly with and assist the Director, Human Resources to fulfill a variety of necessary HR tasks, programs, and initiatives. As a member of our HR team, you will oversee the Talent Acquisition program and provide Generalist support to the development and ongoing administration of various HR initiatives at GFD. This will include items such as managing the full Recruitment & Selection cycle, Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Health and Safety. This position will require a strong technical familiarity with Google G Suite, ADP and ATS. Having a solid understanding of all governmental legal frameworks (ESA, OHRC, OHSA, AODA, etc..) will further enhance this positions’ strategic value to the HR Department.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute on a high-potential, low-turnover recruitment strategy in consultation with business leaders.
- Manage the complete talent acquisition/recruitment process for all job openings, including developing job descriptions, job posting, social media awareness, screening, interviewing, background checks, drafting and presenting offers.
- Act as first point of contact for the HR Department and provide first level HR support.
- Support and participate in the implementation of various HR projects and initiatives, including policy development, implementation and compliance reporting.
- Oversee the Onboarding, Orientation, Training and Payroll set-up processes for all new hires.
- Add employees to ADP Payroll and Benefits programs. Update, maintain and extract relevant employee information from the HR module within ADP.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for the Performance Evaluation and Bonus cycles.
- Chair the Social and Joint Health Safety & Wellness Committees in addition to overseeing its activities.
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface.
- Assist with Terminations and Offboarding processes and documentations.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (eg. Data Analytics, IT) on workflow and process improvement to remove redundancies, and increase efficiencies, including automation within the HR Department and of HR Services.
What you will Bring
- 2+ years of demonstrated HR Administration experience.
Your Technical skills
- Experience with ADP, Background check processes and Interview techniques.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite, and G Suites programs.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiting, Newton and/or other applicant tracking system (ATS) is preferred.
Your Skills, Competencies, Qualities & Abilities
- Solid understanding of job market and best practices in HR.
- General knowledge on aspects of HR management, employment and other applicable legislation.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skill.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to manage changing priorities.
- Friendly interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent attention to detail; must demonstrate a sense of urgency & deliver quality outcomes.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience.
- CHRP Designation, or designation in progress, will be considered an asset.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Please advise our Recruiter if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.