Bilingual Representative, Donor Experience – French/EnglishMarch 8, 2021
Description of Role:
At Globalfaces Direct, we work with North America’s best charities to bring their fundraising goals to life by finding and engaging socially committed donors. Our vision is to acquire and retain more nonprofit donors than any other organization in North America.
Our Contact Center, the Hive, is buzzing with highly talented and committed Bilingual Donor Experience Representatives who play a crucial role in supporting our charity partners to continue transforming lives.
- Job Status: Full-Time & Part-Time (afternoon and evenings)
- Hourly Commitment: 40 hours & 25 hours
- Compensation: $17.00-$18.00/hour
In this role, you will be cross-trained on every discipline to provide our donors and fundraisers with the best in class verification services. You will be held accountable for exceptional Donor service through embodying sales-assist aptitude, keen eye for technical accuracy and compliance to process and policies. Reporting to one of three Team Leads, Contact Center, you will be an integral part of upholding the standard for a donor centric culture.
As an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company, we are seeking individuals who are willing to trailblaze and push the envelope for Donor Experience to new heights. Successful candidates would be motivated to develop as professionals, engage in personal growth, and seek advancement opportunities within Globalfaces Direct.
- Tending to daily inbound and outbound donor calls
- Effectively objection handle and manage donor concerns in a sales assist capacity to help acquire the highest number of long-term donors and donations
- Maintain stellar knowledge of charities, quality and compliance standards
- Escalate concerns identified and be creative in recommending solutions for day to day challenges
- Perform other duties as required
- Bilingual (English and French) required
- Excellent verbal skills and listening skills
- Ability to recognize missed sales-assist opportunities in creating a holistic donor experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and motivator
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Reliable and responsible – able to work effectively with minimal supervision on routine tasks that require completion to strict deadlines
- Team player
What we can do for you:
- Training, ongoing coaching and career development
- Great team environment full of like-minded people in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- Meritocracy based company with a commitment to develop and promote the right people from within the organization
Globalfaces Direct is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.