Executive AssistantFebruary 7, 2019
Are you a wiz with organization?
Can you juggle multiple priorities and keep things on track?
Do you take the initiative to get things done?
Are you a strong communicator and team player?
Can you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
Do you want to make a lasting contribution to some of the world’s leading nonprofits?
If the answer is YES, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO
- Work type: Full time
- Location: Don Mills and York Mills Rd, North York
About the company
Globalfaces Direct (GFD) provides smart, scalable fundraising services to charities and equips clients with the tools and technology to inspire lasting donor relationships. We are the North American leader in face-to-face (F2F) fundraising and provide a suite of services to our nonprofit partners, including donor acquisition, donor relations, donor stewardship and data and analytics.
With offices across North America and over 600 brand ambassadors, our fundraising services allow us to contact over 60,000 potential donors every day. Since 2013, GFD has acquired hundreds of thousands of donors for its charity partners! GFD is looking for highly motivated self-starters to join our growing business development team in Toronto. Take a look at the position below!
About the role
The primary function of the role of the Executive Assistant is to support Globalfaces Direct’s CEO and COO. It is a critical role that requires sound organization and office management abilities, and a high degree of adaptability in helping with special projects in other areas (i.e., office town hall meetings, company and client events, etc.). The Executive Assistant will also play a broader office management role at head office (i.e., reception, office supply and inventory management, etc.).
- Administrative support to the CEO and COO: Schedule meetings and appointments and make travel arrangements. Keep abreast of any changes while keeping the CEO and COO on schedule and on time. Provide logistical support (i.e., expense reporting) as needed
- Leadership team support: support needs of the CFO and other leadership team members on an as needed basis (i.e., setting up cross functional and client meetings)
- Office management: includes but not limited to ordering supplies, organizing shipments, greeting clients and visitors to the office, and responding to various inquiries via email, phone calls, etc.
- Company event coordination, including Town Hall meetings, lunches and celebrations
- Special projects: undertake and support various projects as requested (i.e., supporting an upcoming office move)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to coordinate executives and keep them on track
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in core office applications (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Eager to learn
- Excited about making a contribution to our not-for-profit clients
- Amazing company culture with a team of self-starters who are intelligent and driven to succeed
- Philanthropic; we love our charity partners and everything they stand for!
- Fast growth, startup environment with great opportunities to grow within the company
- Free coffee and snacks!
- Casual dress code (but we do like to get formal from time to time!)