Customer Success ManagerMay 27, 2021
Working within a team environment, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for oversight of the end-to-end client lifecycle including ongoing account management activities. The primary mandate of the CSM is to help GFD’s clients across North America drive top line revenue growth, furthering their impacts in the respective communities they serve.
The Customer Success Manager further drives value by ensuring accurate reporting that informs critical business and client decisions.
What You Will Do with GFD:
- Provide exceptional account oversight by taking complete ownership of the success of each client relationship.
- Establish, nurture and cultivate strong professional relationships with a diverse portfolio of charity partners.
- Analyze data and prepare forecasts to identify key KPIs that help our partners make sound business decisions.
- Develop, maintain, review and deliver weekly client update reports, ensuring GFD’s clients’ KPIs are on-track and inline.
- Work to understand GFD’s partner’s needs and present relevant solutions that drive top line revenue for both GFD and our charity partners.
- Prepare and lead weekly, quarterly and annual client presentations.
What You Bring to GFD
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales, business development or account management role.
Your Skills, Competencies, Knowledge & Abilities
- Personable with a high EQ – You’re highly adept at working with people and you’re a natural at building strong relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Farmer with a touch of hunter – You relish the opportunity to build relationships from the ground up and you also enjoy presenting new business opportunities to those established relationships.
- Inherent initiative – You have the ability to identify inefficiencies and you innately take appropriate action.
- High energy – You’ve got the capacity to work effectively in a rapid pace, tight deadline work environment.
- Multitasker – You’re capable of managing multiple clients/projects at once, adhering to strict deadlines and you posses superior organizational skills.
- Wordsmith – You posses outstanding verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable presenting in both virtual and live environments.
- Team player – You’re an all-for-one and a one-for-all type of collaborative team player.
- Trustworthy – You maintain the highest levels of integrity and professionalism and can be trusted to be discreet with confidential information.
Your Technical skills
- Strong MS Office skills and familiarity, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity and proficiency with Google Suite applications and programs.
- Experience with business intelligence software, notably Power BI is an asset
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Communications, Project Management or related discipline
- Combination of relevant education and work experience
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
What GFD Offers You:
- A competitive base salary and generous bonus opportunity.
- Paid sick days and Employee Assistance Programs, including mental health resources.
- A comprehensive benefit packages.
- Meaningful opportunities for community engagement through volunteering opportunities.
- The opportunity to grow your career with an organization that will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the foreseeable future.
- An open, inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment and education background checks, including a criminal record check.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
*This position qualifies for Employee Referral Program.