Customer Success ManagerOctober 21, 2019
The CSM is responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with Globalfaces clients across a broad spectrum of Customer Success disciplines. The CSM will work directly with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis to deliver high client satisfaction.
Key activities include:
- Project coordination and execution
- Daily communication with Sales teams and Client
- Weekly production of ‘value add’ reporting and analytics
- Keeping Team Leader informed and up to date on all critical client activity.
With strong performance this role has significant upward mobility within the organization to take on additional responsibility across multiple disciplines within North America.
Approximately 10% of time will require travel within Canada.
- Client Satisfaction: Maintain positive and professional relationships with clients. Influence and negotiate with clients on day to day requirements.
- Performance Assessment and Development: Analyze KPI’s to establish trends and create value on client calls. Prepare monthly power-point presentations for clients and lead presentations.
- Management Development: Interact with fundraisers and office managers on a regular basis to ensure overall team satisfaction.
- Organize internal stakeholders to execute against client deliverable.
- Passionate about our Clients: Understand the uniqueness of each client, have a passion for what they do to provide deliverables that meet external requirements.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Minimum 1 year of customer success experience in a goal-driven environment (i.e. Customer Service, Key Performance Indicator Analysis, Presentations )
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast paced ever changing climate
- Willing to work on and/or be available for ad hoc projects on evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French is a strong asset, however it is not a requirement.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Track record of being relationship focused
- Demonstrated ability to influence people around you
- Active listening skills clearly demonstrated
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
While at GFD, you will enjoy:
- The Work Environment: We thrive off of collaboration and an upbeat work environment. You will experience our friendly culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
- The Perks: Benefits, office lunches, networking and travel opportunities.
- The Growth: We are proud to provide position vacancies to our internal team before sourcing externally! GFD provides support to find the path that is right for you in our company!
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Please advise our Recruiter if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.