Coordinator, Customer SuccessAugust 12, 2020
Working within a team environment, the Coordinator, Customer Success will be responsible for account management activities relating to GFD clients across North America to drive growth in our clients’ organizations and make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
The Coordinator, Customer success drives value by maintaining up to date report that inform important business and client decisions
What you will do
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with client’s top drive business.
- Influence and negotiate with clients on a day-to-day basis, overseeing 2 – 3 small campaigns.
- Learning to analyze KPIs to establish trends to support business decision
- Develop, maintain, review and deliver weekly client update reports, ensuring the health of the clients KPIs are on-track and inline.
- Assist with preparation and co-lead quarterly client presentation.
- Learn to prepare client forecasts and ROIs.
- Support Customer Success team with administrative duties to assist in learning the CSM role (i.e.) payment calendars, materials, territory trackers
What You Will Bring to GFD
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project coordination and/or account management
Your Technical skills
- Strong MS Office, particularly in Excel, is essential to success in this role
- Familiarity and proficiency with Google Suite applications and programs
Your Skills, Competencies, Knowledge & Abilities
- Initiative– the ability to take appropriate action and anticipate team needs.
- High energy –capacity to work effectively in a rapid pace, tight deadline work environment.
- Capable of managing multiple clients/projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Collaborative team player with superior organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Adepts at building strong relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to help move campaigns forward.
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and professionalism.
- University degree in Business, Communications, Project Management or related discipline.
- Combination of education and experience
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
Globalfaces Direct promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.