Client Success Manager, CanadaNovember 29, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Client Support – Operations – Full-Time
Globalfaces Direct (GFD) provides smart, scalable fundraising services to charities and equips clients with the tools and technology to inspire lasting donor relationships. We are the North American leader in face-to-face (F2F) fundraising and provide a suite of services to our nonprofit partners, including donor acquisition, donor relations, donor stewardship and data and analytics.
With offices across North America and over 600 brand ambassadors, our fundraising services allow us to contact over 60,000 potential donors every day. Since 2013, GFD has acquired hundreds of thousands of donors for its charity partners! GFD is looking for highly motivated self-starters to join our growing business development team in Toronto. Take a look at the position below!
The CSM is responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with Globalfaces clients across a broad spectrum of Customer Service disciplines. The CSM will work directly with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis to deliver high client satisfaction. Key activities include:
- Project coordination and execution
- Daily communication with Sales teams and Client
- Weekly production of ‘value add’ reporting and analytics
- Keeping Team Leader informed and up to date on all critical client activity
With strong performance this role has significant upward mobility within the organization to take on additional responsibility across multiple disciplines within North America.
Approximately 10% of time will require travel within Canada.
- Minimum 1 year of customer success experience in a goal-driven environment (i.e. Customer Service, Key Performance Indicator Analysis, Presentations etc.)
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast paced ever changing climate
- Willing to work on and/or be available for ad hoc projects on evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Track record of being relationship focused
- Demonstrated ability to influence people around you
- Active listening skills clearly demonstrated
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with clients
- Influence and negotiate with clients on day to day requirements
- Interact with fundraisers on a regular basis to ensure overall team satisfaction
- Analyze KPI’s to establish trends and create value on client calls
- Prepare monthly powerpoint presentations for clients and lead presentations
- Organize internal stakeholders to execute against client deliverables
- Amazing company culture with a team of self-starters who are intelligent and driven to succeed
- Philanthropic; we love our charity partners and everything they stand for!
- Fast growth, startup environment with great opportunities to grow within the company
- Free coffee and snacks!
- Casual dress code (but we do like to get formal from time to time!)