Client Services CoordinatorMarch 12, 2019
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining database and reports for Globalfaces’ clients across a broad spectrum of Customer Service disciplines. The Client Services Coordinator will help internal stakeholders on a daily basis to deliver high client satisfaction. With strong performance this role has significant upward mobility within the organization to take on additional responsibility across multiple disciplines within North America.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has graduated recently, wants to gain experience and grow with the company!
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast paced ever changing climate
- Willing to work on and/or be available for ad hoc projects on evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Active listening skills clearly demonstrated
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze KPI’s to establish trends
- Prepare reports
- Maintain database
- Organize data enabling internal stakeholders to execute against client deliverables
- Amazing company culture with a team of self-starters who are intelligent and driven to succeed
- Philanthropic; we love our charity partners and everything they stand for!
- Fast growth, startup environment with great opportunities to grow within the company
- Free coffee and snacks!
- Casual dress code (but we do like to get formal from time to time